Wednesday, August 19, 2009

copied from Twitblogs

copied from Twitblogs

"It's my 1# twitblogs, and im gonna make it first to a confession of skinny wannabe. I know it's kinda lame, evrybody talking about inner beauty or whatsoever, but i'm really concern about my body, especially for health.

Right now I weigh 125 pounds... And I want to loose 15 pounds. For my height is only 5.2 feet, 125 pounds is too much... I hate when people says "U look ok, It doesn't matter" but they have greater body or bigger body than I am. The skinnier said that because it's like "Look how skinny I am haHAhA...!!", the biggers think they have another friend to company them fat "At least not only me who's fat"

The bigger (read : fat!) you're the great amount of heat you produce, once I read that in a brochure about being vegetarian. Why should we worried? One cause of Global Warming is human heat, first it doesn't make any sense... But if we talk about dust is 92% is carried by human, maybe it does make sense... (>_<)" So I can make list why should I be skinny, thats one (hahaha..)

Some of my thinspo are Nicole Richie, or Ayumi Hamasaki. They are amazing person I think never dissapoint me, and always cheer me up (^_^)

Like other girls, i'm just ordinary girl who like beauties and art so maybe next time i'm gonna talking about fashion, make up, body care, pets, or art and design graphic beside me struggling to be skinny (It's just gonna bore you up and my self anyway"

ciao then! \(^_^)/~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it