Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm Just Ordinary Girl in So Not Ordinary World

I want to wear fancy clothes
I want to wear fancy shoes
Can have spa, body care treatment
mani-pedi, hair stylist any moment

I want to drive cool cars
I want to have exotics pets
Can have a pool in my backyard
and a big futuristic mansion house

I think that's is so selfish
But i'm not a two-faced
It's a normal thought
for an ordinary girl

I want to have my own company
I want to have my own line
Can have my own stores
producing my own shoes and clothes

Can have my own big income
I can do whatever I want
for myself and others
Promise not gonna blind

Giving food for the poor and hungry
Giving water to people who's thirsty
Giving medicine to people who's need it
Giving proper education for children

It's a frustrating dream in an dreamless world
When we must shed a blood to eat one spoon of rice
It's a glamoring shine of drama in darkest eyes
When there's a lot of pain to think just about the present

Wanna give peace for myself
Wanna give peace for others
But I'm just an ordinary girl
In so not ordinary world...

1 comment:

Vie said...

We all have our wants and wishes and dreams, the things which keep us alive. :) All that we do on earth we do for others, that's what brings happiness in life, right?

I like your writings, dear fella~ :D