Thursday, March 13, 2008

Don't Worry Be Happy

You and I know that life's sucks!
Life is a BIG and FULL of LIE!

I love you, you're me, myself... Beloved...
I'm satisfy with evrythin, even I don't have evrythin
This world is ENOUGH for me to understand
Yes, that I was a special person

I went to a place, that love is never grow
See no light, don't remember how long I was lost
That feeling makes me soft, that talkin makes me drown
Just some bullshit that makes people goes wrong

No no... I don't wanna make mistakes again!
No no... You don't realize who do you think I am!
No no... You don't know what you'd lost this time!
No no... I'll never come back!

Here I am, where the laugh is pure
Heart depth is unlimited, love is shining
This time I'm sure, life if full of hope
Don't worry, be happy!

No comments: