Thursday, May 29, 2008

AH! sebel... (T-T)

Don't you realize, I'm smiling when i read your words?
Please send me more, i'm going to addicted by those words
I hate it when this feeling is poisoned me, I'm going crazy
It does feel like first love, and I'm afraid that I'm lost

Please don't be too shy, I know you can show me better than that
We dont see each other, yet this mind always seeing you
I feel so drown with all heart thing trying to demolish my wall
I need cure to all these viruses that flowing in my veins

No more ms. cold bloody heart, since when I can be so warm?
I thought that was fast, and I thought it was dream
Still I can't deny, there's something is going on in my chest
Why is my silly me can't stop stomping, smiling, and blinding?

I hate it when my mind is crossing the limit I settled
I'm worrying... Does someone know what I feel right now?
Please dont fool around, don't moving to another places
It's hard to believe is it forever or just now...

Keep your word then I can a little bit safe
I'll wait, whatever consequences I must take

No comments: